Hector Reyes – High Desert Real Estate Expert
If you’re thinking about selling your Victorville home, investment property or other Victorville CA real estate, allow me to help make the transaction a smooth and pleasant experience.
If you’re in the market to buy real estate in Victorville CA, you’ll find a variety of residential options to choose from to fit your lifestyle budget and needs.
My goal is to provide expert advice and exceptional customer service utilizing the latest, cutting-edge Internet marketing technology available.
I have been listing and selling homes in Southern California for the last 10 years. Call or send me an email so we can discuss how I can best serve your Victorville CA Real Estate needs!
Hector Reyes ~ Victorville CA Realtor
Neighbors of Hope Now Realty
16888 Nisqualli Rd #400, Victorville, CA 92395
Connect with Hector’s Real Estate profile on Facebook
Make your home more appealing to buyers.
Making improvements before the for-sale sign goes up in the yard is a good thing to consider and by doing so, you’ll help buyers see the beauty of your home.
Start at the front of the house
- Hire a landscape service to trim trees.
- Add new house numbers and repaint or install a new mailbox.
- The front door is the first place in your home that a potential buyer sees and touches at their arrival.
- Repaint the door and polish the hardware because it will create a vision of beauty.
Inside the house
- Add life to the inside by investing in good quality plants, they are eyesores, do a search on Pinterest to get ideas.
- The kitchen is the number one room that really excites buyers, invest in it.
- Too much furniture in a room will make your room look and feel smaller, rent a storage unit and move them.
- Empty closets by half, this will allow buyers to actually see storage instead of stuff.
You don’t have the time? hire a staging company, hire a handyman for the outside.
It pays to assess your home.