Are you ready to sell your house?
Making improvements before the for-sale sign goes up in the yard is a good thing to consider and by doing so, you’ll help buyers see the beauty of your home.
Start at the front of the house
- Hire a landscape service to trim trees.
- Add new house numbers and repaint or install a new mailbox.
- The front door is the first place a potential buyer sees and touches at their arrival.
- Repaint the door and polish the hardware because it will create a vision of beauty.
Inside the house
- Add life to the inside by investing in good quality plants, they are eyesores, do a search on Pinterest to get ideas.
- The kitchen is the number one room that really excites buyers, invest in it.
- Too much furniture in a room will make your room look and feel smaller, rent a storage unit and move them.
- Empty closets by half, this will allow buyers to actually see storage instead of stuff.
Don’t have the time? hire a staging company, hire a handyman for the outside.
It pays to assess your home.
If you plan to buy or sell a real estate property, contact Hector at 760.881.4274 Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you.
Hector Reyes, Realtor.
Want to know more about Hector Reyes? Just click here to Google him!
Cellular: (714)231-9061 |DRE Licensee: 01832572
Neighbors Of Hope Now Realty |BRE ID: 01976968 | Victorville, CA 92395